Twitter

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tell me what's a-happening

A couple weeks ago I posted about some advice I had gotton to make my Etsy shop more cohesive. Since then I've sold a few items -- but interestingly, my sold items have very little in common.


Here's the tally: Three hobo-style bags (one conservative, one funkadelic and one vintage), two monster bags, one set of covered buttons and one safety pin bracelet. What the heck? I don't know what to do with this information.

Does this mean that I should make more hobo-style bags? Here are four that I've listed in the past week.








I've also been watching my hearts very closely. (Supposedly there is a relationship between views, hearts and sales.) But there's relatively little interest in these bags.

It's perplexing.. in a good way. I mean, its nice that I'm listing stuff that people like. I just wish I was smart enough to stop making the bits that folks don't want.

:-)

No comments: